ElderCare of Minnesota
Skilled Care Services
ElderCare of Minnesota has a long history of providing compasssionate care and excellent service to our Residents. Assisting and caring for our Residents and their families with the spirit of love and understanding exists in each of our communities. Whether it's social, recreational, spiritual, intellectual or physical, our Residents are offered everything possible to keep their lives active and enjoyable.
Offering a warm and home-like atmosphere with the aroma of coffee or dinner being served, our Residents are treated with a warm smile, a friendly pat on the back and kindness so they feel very much at home.
Services Offered At Skilled Care Communities:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Collaborative care plans with emphasis on resident and family involvement
- Three meals per day plus snack
- Housekeeping and laundry
- Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy
- Nursing Rehab
- Secure Setting
- Dementia Care
- Respiratory Care
- Intermittent IV Therapy
- Social Services
- Medication Administration
- Dietary Consulting Services
- Assistance with arranging medication services, Social Services, and transportation
- Personal care services: bathing, grooming, assistance with transferring and ambulation
- Planned recreational and activities programs
- Private, medical assistance, and medicare payment programs
At the ElderCare of Minnesota communities, it is very important that we sit down with each of our Residents and their families and put a plan of care together that will make each Resident feel comfortable and enjoy every day.